The Whitmore Boise Idaho Land for sale
Located in south Boise, adjacent to Ten Mile Creek Road and Falcon Crest Golf Course. Conveniently, only 15 minutes from the Boise Airport and 25 minutes from downtown Boise.
The property consists of 589.16± acres with 353± acres irrigated. The irrigation is through Ten Mile Creek and a well. The well water right is from 1966. Put on through 16” casing and 150 HP pump. Currently being operated as a cattle ranch. The terrain varies with higher and lower elevations, views of the Boise Front , adjacent to Falcon Crest Golf Course and 1.5 miles of Ten Mile Creek runs through. The proximity and varying terrain makes for a more unique parcel of land to develop.
– A portion of the adjacent Falcon Crest Golf Course has already been annexed into Kuna and there are plans to annex the remaining portion
– Kuna has plans for sewer extension to expand to Falcon Crest Golf course with capacity for a development on subject property according to Kuna City Engineer
– Over two miles of Ten Mile Creek Road frontage
– One mile of golf course frontage
– Access to BLM Land
– Utilize the well as part of a development plan
RECREATION / AMENITIES: Nearby Golf Course and BLM access surrounds the north and south side of the ranch providing access for horseback riding, biking, and hiking. Couple with other recreational opportunities are all within an hour of this property.
MINERAL RIGHTS: Seller has mined a small portion of the land for gravel. The property has sand and gravel reserves which are all owned by the land owner. The state has no rights to those minerals. This could an equally important resource in the development of this property.
Seller will entertain options to purchase subject to development process or joint venture proposals. The Whitmore Boise Idaho land for sale is an opportunity waiting to happen, call today!